Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chocolate covered corn flakes.

John was a little bit under the weather this morning so instead of going to play outside we made some chocolate covered corn flakes.
First I melted some baking chocolate mixed with fat free milk. What is the point of fat free milk when you already have about a thousand calories worth of chocolate? It just made me feel better!
Matthew then mixed the corn flakes and melted chocolate together.

When Matthew was done mixing, both John and him scooped the corn flakes onto a baking sheet.
I could not take a picture of John doing it, I had to help him out. (I did not want today's craft to include repainting the dining room!)
Once all the mixture was scooped up, I placed it in the fridge and it will be ready for our afternoon snack. Matthew and John helped cleaning up the chocolate...
We did end up going outside to burn a few calories
.

No comments: